Sunday, September 11, 2011

Learning to blog...


Writing longer texts in English has turned out to be more challenging that I first thought and my blogging so far has been more newsfeed-like. I'm trying to post longer and more insightful things about my work process in the future.

I've had my hands full working with the rest of Ag collection jewelry. The whole collection has gone through quite a metamorphosis during the summer and I'm super excited about it! Hopefully I'll get around to photographing next week so I can update the webpages and reveal the new look to everyone.


Meanwhile, I've also created some new items for the Au collection. I'm really keen on these green versions of Scylla necklaces. They're made of this wonderful two sided, shiny green fabric I discovered from a goofy flea market nearby.









Medium and small size Scyllas are now available in my Etsy shop and cost 39 euros + shipping. http://www.etsy.com/shop/houseofpo

  x Salla

No comments:

Post a Comment